The Philadelphia Eagles announced a variety of fan-focused activities that will take place at the free public practices at Lincoln Financial Field this summer.
In addition to watching full team practices, there will be music at the HeadHouse Plaza prior to practice, opportunities to meet Eagles alumni, chances to get an autograph from a current player, interaction with Eagles Cheerleaders and more.
“Our goal is to have a fun atmosphere for fans as they get an up-close look at the team,” said Eagles President Don Smolenski. “There will be special events surrounding every practice including an opportunity for all kids 14 and under to catch a pass from Eagles alumni on the field after practice.”
Fan Activities At Every Practice Will Include:
• Touchdown Catch – After every practice, all fans ages 14-and-under will have the opportunity to catch a pass on the field from Eagles alumni.
• Autographs – Every fan entering Lincoln Financial Field will receive a scratch-off ticket. Those who receive “winning” tickets will be directed to the SCA and West Club levels for player autographs after practice.
• Family Entertainment – Beginning at 10:30 am in the HeadHouse Plaza, there will be music, face-painting artists, appearances from SWOOP, and Eagles Cheerleader entertainment.
Special Event Days
• Sunday, July 28 – Alumni Day
The Eagles will recognize alumni players on the field prior to practice. In addition, some of the many honored players will begin signing autographs for fans in the HeadHouse Plaza at 10:30 am.
• Monday, August 5 – Military Appreciation Day
On Military Appreciation Day, presented by Dietz & Watson, the Eagles will honor members from all five branches of the military on the field prior to practice.
• Sunday, August 11 – Bobblehead Giveaways
The first 10,000 kids entering Lincoln Financial Field, ages 12-and-under, will receive their a
• Saturday, August 17 – Health and Safety Day
The Eagles will honor members of the Philadelphia Police Force, Fire Department and First Responders on the 4th annual Health and Safety Day, presented by Teva Pharmaceuticals. In addition, fans can learn valuable information about health and wellness, emergency services and safety tips for the whole family.
Training Camp Partner
Sports Authority will be the official presenting sponsor of Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp and will be running several promotions throughout Training Camp, as well as during the season. Prizes include a VIP road trip to an Eagles away game, VIP experiences at the NovaCare Complex, Sports Authority gift cards and Eagles autographed merchandise.
Lincoln Financial Field Training Camp Information
• Public Practice Dates (every practice begins at 12:30 pm)
- Sunday, July 28
- Monday, August 5
- Sunday, August 11
- Saturday, August 17**
- Monday, August 26
** - practice time may change to 8:15 am if Phillies game gets flexed on August 17
• Ticket Information
- Free and available beginning Tuesday, June 18 at 2 pm.
- Fans can obtain tickets by visiting PhiladelphiaEagles.com, Ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
- Seating will be general admission by section, with an 8-ticket limit per practice.
• Training Camp Hotline and Website
- Please call the Eagles Training Camp Hotline at 215-320-5160 or visit the Eagles Training Camp Website for updates on practice and other events at Training Camp.
- All parking will be free with lots opening at 9:30 am.
• Entry to Stadium
- The HeadHouse Plaza will open at 10:30 am and the interior gates will open at 11:30 am. All fans should enter the stadium through the Northeast and Xfinity gates only.
- Concessions will be available inside the stadium. No alcoholic beverages will be sold
• Rain Plan
- If practice is forced to move away from LFF on one of these days due to weather, the Eagles will let fans know about this decision no later than 9 am. Fans can access this information by calling the Eagles Training Camp Hotline, logging on to PhiladelphiaEagles.com and following @Eagles on Twitter. In addition, the team will communicate this information through its e-mail database and all its social media platforms.
- Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, there will be no re-scheduling of Training Camp practices at Lincoln Financial Field.