The Eagles agreed to terms with 13 undrafted rookie free agents on Sunday, adding to the nine players the team drafted during the 2012 NFL Draft. Since 1999, when Andy Reid took over as head coach, 29 of the rookie free agents signed by the Eagles have gone on to play for the team, including the likes of Jamaal Jackson, Quintin Mikell,
The Eagles roster now stands at 88 players, two away from the 90-player capacity.
Here's a breakdown of the 13 newest Eagles.
WR Elvis Akpla (6-1, 190, Montana State) … pronounced ACK-pluh
- Posted a school record with 2,270 career receiving yards on 126 receptions, including 18 touchdowns
- Earned a degree in cellular and molecular biology
LS Matt Camilli (6-4, 245, UTEP)
- Earned first-team, All-Conference USA honors in 2011
- Same college as Eagles long snapper
TE Chase Ford (6-6, 245, Miami, FL)
- Caught 16 passes for 184 yards and two touchdowns in two-year career for the Hurricanes
- Transferred from Kilgore Junior College, where he earned 2nd-team All-American honors
CB Cliff Harris (5-11, 180, Oregon)
- Was a consensus All-America selection in 2010 for Oregon with six interceptions (1 TD) and an 18.8-yard average on 29 punt returns (4 TDs)
- Played at Edison High School in Fresno, CA, for head coach Tim McDonald, a former NFL safety
FB Emil Igwenagu (6-2, 245, Massachusetts) … pronounced eh-MEAL ig-wen-AH-goo
- A two-year team captain at UMass and a first-team All-Colonial Athletic Association selection in 2011
- Had 38 receptions for 375 yards and three TDs for the Minutemen last year. Also played running back, tight end, and linebacker during his college career.
WR McKay Jacobson (5-11, 199, BYU)
- Caught 113 career passes for 1,836 yards and 9 TDs at BYU
- Majored in and is fluent in Japanese. Served his LDS Mission in Japan
WR Damaris Johnson (5-8, 170, Tulsa)
- As a junior, became the NCAA’s all-time leader in all-purpose yardage (7,796) and kickoff return yardage (3,417) and earned 2nd-team All-America honors
- Had 150 plays of over 20 yards during his college career
WR Aaron Pflugrad (5-10, 182, Arizona State) … pronounced FLU-grad
- Totaled 96 catches for 1,241 yards and 8 scores in NCAA career at Arizona State (2010 -11) and Oregon (2007-08)
RB Chris Polk (5-11, 222, Washington)
- Rushed for 4,049 yards during his Huskies career, 2nd most ever school history. Topped the 1,400-yard mark in his junior and senior seasons.
- Earned first-team All-Pac 12 honors in 2011 with 1,488 rushing yards and 12 TDs. Averaged 5.1 yards per carry and also grabbed 31 passes.
FB Jeremy Stewart (6-1, 218, Stanford)
- Was a fifth-year senior in 2011, playing in all 13 games (55-257-9TDs rushing, 7-79-1TD receiving)
- Majored in mechanical engineering
FS Phillip Thomas (5-11, 198, Syracuse)
- Led the Orange in tackles (82) and interceptions (6) in 2011 and finished career with 135 tackles and nine INTs
- Competed in the 800-meter event for the United States track team that won the 2009 IFAF Junior World Championship
P Ryan Tydlacka (6-1, 190, Kentucky) … pronounced tid-LOTCH-ka
- Averaged 43.6 yards per punt for the Wildcats in 2011, including a 39.6 net yard average (2nd in SEC).
- Had 20 punts of at least 50 yards, leading the SEC in that category, and he also placed 19 punts inside the 20-yard line.
WR Darnell Williams (6-2, 195, Louisiana College)
- Led the Wildcats with 62 catches for 1,101 yards and 10 TDs in 2011