The Eagles have won six of their last seven games against the New York Giants. Here are some numbers of note to get you ready for kickoff (All rankings listed are entering this week's slate of games) ...
1. Running back
3. In his last two games at NYG, wide receiver
5. Defensive end
6. Quarterback Eli Manning is aiming for three games in row against the Eagles with 4 touchdowns and a 100 passer rating. He had a 145.7 rating in their last meeting. He’s second in the NFL with a 116.5 rating in the fourth quarter.
7. Wide receiver Victor Cruz had three catches for 110 yards (a 36.7 average) and two touchdowns (74 and 28 yards) in the Eagles and Giants last meeting. He has 80 yards in six of his last seven games.
8. Wide receiver Hakeem Nicks is aiming for his third game in a row at home against Philadelphia with a touchdown.
9. Wide receiver Mario Manningham is aiming for his fourth game in a row with a touchdown. He had eight catches for 113 yards and two touchdowns in his last game against the Eagles.
10. Defensive end Justin Tuck has 4.5 sacks in his last three meetings with the Eagles.
11. Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul has 14 sacks in last 15 games. He had two sacks in his last game against Philadelphia.
12. Linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka has a sack or interception in four of his last five games.
13. Defensive end Osi Umenyiora has 11.5 sacks in his last nine meetings with the Eagles.
14. Cornerback Corey Webster has four interceptions in his last four games. He has tied his career high with four interceptions.