Eagles fans will be getting more from their experience at Lincoln Financial Field. Through a partnership with Extreme Networks, the Eagles have equipped the stadium with the latest high-density Wi-Fi technology, improving fans’ experience with the ability to access the Eagles Mobile App, as well as other social platforms or applications that require an internet connection.
The EaglesFREEWiFi network can be utilized by fans in all areas of the stadium, including the seating bowl, concourse, and club level. Access is as simple as enabling Wi-Fi from the settings menu and selecting the network.
Fans who log on to the team’s official mobile App in stadium will also be able to enjoy new features, including streaming of the NFL Red Zone and a live camera feed of the Eagles tunnel and video board.
• NFL Red Zone - Fans will have the ability to stream the popular NFL Red Zone Channel live through the App, allowing them to watch action from around the league.
• Live Cameras - Live camera view of the player tunnel prior to the game, which will give fans a unique glimpse of the players pumping each other up right before they run onto the field.
• Live Video Board Stream - Live stream of the video board, allowing the user to get a better view of the replays that are displayed on the big screen.
• Stats - A stats channel that provides fans with updates from the Eagles game, as well as information and statistics from around the NFL.
• Social Media - Social media hub, which will make it easy to log on to various popular social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and others without having to leave the Eagles App.
• Many of the original features remain, including: news, game previews, video clips, photo galleries, fantasy stats, rosters, depth charts, bios, stadium information and much more.
Don't have the App? Download it here: