These terms and conditions apply to the Philadelphia Eagles Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/philadelphiaeagles (the “Page”). BY USING THIS PAGE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos and links here (collectively, “Comments”). However, we have the right to review each Comment and may remove any Comments that are inappropriate or offensive. Please note that the Comments posted on this Page do not represent the opinions of the Philadelphia Eagles.
On this Page, we don't allow obscene, racist, bigoted or sexually explicit language or postings that are likely to defame or insult any individual or group, or that are abusive or hateful. Any harassing Comments that might be construed as stalking, will be deleted and made available to the proper law-enforcement officials. Visitors are not allowed to make Comments containing solicitations or advertisements; this includes advertisements for a business, sale of tickets and merchandise, the latest get-rich-scheme, surveys, pyramid schemes, etc. In addition:
- You may not suggest, condone or encourage illegal activity. The Philadelphia Eagles will assist law-enforcement officials.
- You must own all material you post on the Page. No articles, data, recipes, song lyrics, artwork, graphics, photographs, logos or other material may be posted without the express written consent of the owner.
- You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other private information. You may not solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18, or from persons over the age of 18 for commercial or unlawful purposes. Having good manners on-line means that you don't post junkmail.
- You participate at your own risk on the Page. These services may be monitored by Philadelphia Eagles staff members. You take responsibility for your Comments.
- The Philadelphia Eagles reserve the right to remove any postings (although we have no duty to do so) in our sole discretion.
The Philadelphia Eagles reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Page following posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean that you accept the changes.
By submitting any photo or video (“Picture”) to the Philadelphia Eagles via this Page, you represent that the Picture is your original work and that such Picture does not infringe upon any third party’s proprietary or other rights, represent that you have the permission of each other person (or their parent or guardian for those under 18) depicted in the Picture to submit it, unconditionally assign and transfer to the Philadelphia Eagles and its affiliates, the unrestricted right to use, alter, publish, display or otherwise distribute the Picture however the Philadelphia Eagles deem fit without further approval of, or payment to you, and agree that the exposure which the Picture will receive if used by the Philadelphia Eagles constitutes sufficient consideration for the rights granted by you and you are not entitled to any additional compensation.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may reach us via e-mail at: email@example.com, or by writing to us at:
Attn: Social Media
One NovaCare Way
Philadelphia, PA 19145